These are the pictures you have to talk about in the next lesson. Remember you have to do two things: describe the pictures and talk about the topic suggested. In fact, the pictures aren't but an excuse to introduce the topic. You are expected to make a brief description and use most of your time to develop a speech about the subject.
- where would you expect to find these ads?
- are they rational or emotional?
- how do the advertisers want to make us feel?
- how does advertising influence the way we buy?
Amongst other things you could talk about...
- how media has changed in the last 20 years
- what media people prefer to be informed
- how reliable media is
- the importance of mass media in our society